13 Haziran 2012 Çarşamba

I Have Been Where? -Özdere-


   Özdere

  I have been there for only three days, but it was a perfect holiday. I really need this holiday after intensive spring semester and final exams. I went there three of my friends Seçil, Gökçe and Tuğçe. While travelling, When I heard this song on radio I believe that the holiday is beginning and we started our journey with this song.

  Finallerin bitiminde yapılan tatil en iyi tatildir 3 günlük olsa bile. Özdere’ye daha önce hiç gitmemiştim. İzmir'de yaşayan biri olarak kısa bir tatil için ilk akla gelen yer Çeşme ve çevresiydi hep tabi ki. Özdere, İzmir'e çok daha yakın ve ulaşımı kolay, izban-eshot aktarması yaparak bile gidilebiliyor. Otomobille de 45dk. bile sürmüyor. Radyoda bu şarkının çalmasıyla artık sınavların bittiğine inandırabildim kendimi. Ama neden bu şarkı bilmiyorum tabi. :D



 This holiday included all necessary things to be a nice holiday for me.

 Her güzel tatilde olması gereken şeyler bu kısacık tatilde de vardı neyse ki.

-Peaceful places-





-A talented friend and delicious dinner tables-



- suncream, sunglasses, chip hats, music, book&magazines, and ofcourse beer-chips-sunflower seed trilogy-




- A nice place to watch sunset -






These photos are summary of our holiday. I hope you enjoy. And the colsing ceremony of our holiday was this song.

Fotoğraflarla tatilimizi özetlemeye çalıştım. Umarım başarılı olmuşumdur. Tatilimizin kapanış şarkısı olan bu şarkıyla yazıma son veriyorum. İyi dinlemeler.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder