19 Eylül 2012 Çarşamba

One Day Trip


After a hopeless resit exam, two of my close friends offered me a trip that we will go where I want. So I choose Karaburun. I wish I wouldn't choose there, while we were on road. Because Karaburun is a kind of nowhere in the middle place, even I think first people must be lived here. This can be the only reason to become a settlement here. :D
Our first destination was Alaçatı. Don't ask why! :D
And here comes some photos from Alaçatı.


Umutsuz bir bütünleme sınavının ardından, çok cazip bi teklifle gelen arkadaşlarımı kırmadım ve bi kaç durağın ardından hava karardığında  Karaburun'a ulaşmayı başarmıştık. Zorlu bir yolculuktu yeni yapılan yol bitmeden gitmeyin derim cidden. :D
Karaburun'a gitmek amaçlı yola çıktık; fakat ilk durağımız alakasız olsa da Alaçatı oldu. :D

 


 


 And there are some photos that I took while we were on road.

Bunlar da yolda giderken telefonuma takılanlar.






And this is the house that I want to have one day. It is nearby the Karaburun road after Balıklıova.


And here is the our final destination: Karaburun.










This photo from my home, from my real, final destination with my deary Belle-Vue wine. But it finished now. :/
Fortunately I have one more bottle which is waiting for me at home. :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder