3 Aralık 2012 Pazartesi

Ghent/Belgium

After my midterm exams we can continue with Ghent our tour.
Ghent is a very small city which you can see all highlights in an hour on foot. But Artevelde Hogeschool which has an Erasmus agreement with my universty is located in this small and cute city.
When you get out of train at Dampoort Station, you will see this scene which is full of bcycles.


Vizeler dolayısıyla yarım kalan turumuza son iki duraktan biri olan Ghent'le devam ediyoruz.
Ghent oldukça küçük bir şehir. Bir saat içinde bütün şehri turlayabilirsiniz. Şehrin benim için bir diğer özelliği ise Dokuz Eylül Üniversitesi'yle Erasmus anlaşması olan Artevelde Hogeschool'a ev sahipliği yapması.
Yukarıdaki fotoğraf da trenden indiğinizde gördüğünüz manzara.
And here is the other sights from the city.










And here is the Castle of the Ghent which is free for who lives in this city.








And lastly here is my wish candle over there. I wished it one year ago and It became true about three weeks ago, but I didn't like the way of being happen, I really hated it. Eventually I'm not happy now, although I've got what I want.








So be careful what you're wishing for. ;)




Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder