27 Nisan 2013 Cumartesi

How to Make Little Prince Paper Toy





Story of Little Prince had been loving by many people from around the world. Inspire their childhood even their grown daily life. I guess I'm one of them. When I feel hopeless or in a bad mood myself, I read this book again. :)

Intensive midterm week is a perfect time for me to make this paper toys to avoid studying my exams. :D
If you wonder how to make Little Prince paper toy,
 here we go.






First step: You should download illustrations from the official website of Little Prince. :)



Second Step: You should print out them onto A4 paper or paperboard. I prefer paperboard.



Third Step: Then you should cut them carefully through following lines and also you should use utility knife while you are carving necessary parts.




Step Four: You should signalize lines with a ruler and pen  which are going to fold. This step porovides straight lines that easy to fold.



Step Five: You shoul fold all of them according to letters.



Final Step: When you unified all pieces, you will have a bighead and cute "Little Prince". :D


 Happy End. :)



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder